Friday, February 06, 2009

Packed in like sardines



We were very tightly packed (thank you Derek) into our car for the duration of our trip.  There were the boys' bags separating them.  The cat traveled very well and has really adjusted well to his new home.  


You can see our cat in the back.  He rode in this spot for almost the entire trip.



Addison really got the raw end of the deal.  Not only were there bags beside him, but under him and if the cat and Max had anything to say it would have been on top of him as well.


We really had great roads, but I was amazed at how dirty a car can get after traveling half way across the country in the middle of winter.


5 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is a packed car. Poor little Addison looks squished...but I am sure he didn't mind!

Clenece said...

LOL, that reminds me of what our car looked like when we moved it out here. Gotta love it!

Katie staten said...

It's so fun to see pictures of you! Thanks for posting. And the sad thing is, is that my car is that dirty and I didn't travel cross country. Tomorrow it's getting a wash.

Kasey said...

I'm glad you made it there safely. I'm so glad that the roads were good.

Katie staten said...

What's happenin' with the Goff's Happenin's? You promised me lots of blogging!