Thursday, January 29, 2009

Well, we finally got our Internet up and running.  As promised, I am going to update my blog.

December 13th, Paul graduated from Western Michigan University with his Masters degree.  I am so proud of him.  It was a lot of work, but we are one step closer to getting through school. 

If you look close you can see Paul on the big screen with the bow tie

That same night we had a surprise party for Paul and also a going away for the rest of the family.  We really feel fortunate to have made such wonderful friends while we were in Kalamazoo.


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey, you ARE still alive! Hope to see many more blog posts in the future.

I hope Max and Addison are doing well. Jadyn misses Max and is still having trouble grasping where he went!

Clenece said...

I am beyond proud and excited that you updated your blog!!! I hope y keep it up now that you have internet!!

I miss you and I am so happy we got a chance to become friends! Have fun in UTAH!!!

Christenson Family Blog said...

It's nice to see your blog updated. Congratulations on graduation. We are only 3 months away from it ourselves. Well, now that we are again in the same state, we should get together.

Kasey said...

So glad you commented. I didn't know you had your blog updated. I miss you.